Has your website been neglected, abandoned, lost, or hacked?
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Your website designer left for the Bahamas and he isn't coming back,
- You just need to change a few things on your website and no one seems to want to help, they say they will but nothing is happening, or
- (insert name) left your company & no one knows how to manage your website,
- Your website has been neglected, abandoned, lost, or hacked,
- You have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for your website to be finished, or
- You don't have a website just yet & would rather not experience one of the scenarios above.
Not unlike a car, it is important that websites are regularly maintained to support the long-term growth of your business online. This is not just to keep the website up to date and functioning optimally, but it is vital for a seamless user experience which can translate to conversions.
Online presence standards are changing rapidly so it is imperative for a business to prioritise their digital marketing and reduce their bounce rates by having a cohesive, up to date website.
Whether it adding a staff member to the team page or updating your business contact details, our Website Resuce allows you to rest assured knowing you have the freedom to keep your website fresh and up to date.
Does your website need to be rescued? please complete the form below!
Website Rescue Services
- Performing searches of the domain name registries,
- Tracing your domain name & locating your website host,
- Inspecting email records to locate your email server,
- Contacting your website host,
- Contacting your previous website designer
- Requesting backups of working files and website data,
- Backing up website files and databases from hosting accounts,
- Migrating your website to our servers,
- Re-establishing email accounts,
- Locating and resolving bugs or errors,
- Ensuring the website is fully functional,
- Restoring backups where a website has been hacked,
- Replacing accidentally or maliciously deleted files,
- Fixing broken images or links
- Updating your website
- Installing latest software updates,
- Adding or removing content,
- Optimising content for SEO,
- Optimising your website for performance,
- And so much more!